1. This notice has been prepared by Siral Technology S.r.l. (the “Company”), with registered office in Località Fornace, 15 z.a., 36076, Recoaro Terme (VI), ITALY, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003 regarding the protection of personal data (the “Privacy Code”), in order to detail website management procedures at www.myneox.it (the “Website”) and services made available through the Website by the Company (the “Services”) in relation to the processing of the personal data of users who use the Website and/or the Services (the “Users”).
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Registering with the Community
2. In some sections of the Website, or during use of the Services, the User is invited to register and enter a specific area of the Website to avail of a range of exclusive benefits reserved to registered users.
Everything is managed by the Company through our Newsletter, a periodic communication sent by email to the email address provided by the User, through which registered Users will be informed of exclusive initiatives that the Company makes available to its registered Users, such as prize competitions, exclusive services, blogs, forums, discussion areas, invitations, etc. (the “Newsletter”). The Newsletter may also contain advertising banners, advertisements and promotional offers of the Company or third parties.
Upon registration, the User will be asked to enter some personal data, some of which is expressly requested as mandatory and indispensable for registration (e.g. email address at which receive the Newsletter). Other optional data may or may not be provided, at the User's discretion, and failure to provide this optional data is in no way detrimental to the purpose of registration, but it may make it impossible for the User to participate in some competitions or initiatives, or, in any case, allow only partial use of the Services. When requested, Users who do not provide their mobile phone number or related consent may not, for example, be contacted via SMS to be invited to previews or events, and may not participate in competitions, games and surveys conducted via SMS, MMS or other mobile messaging. Such Users may also not receive ringtones, logos, wallpapers and other multimedia content designed for mobile phones, or commercial offers, discounts, information about promotions from the Company and/or its partners, conveyed through mobile networks and devices.
Website Navigation and Cookies
3. The server of the Website, also via cookies, automatically records some information on the computer and navigation of the User, such as the name of the User’s Internet Provider, referring websites, pages visited, date and duration of the visit, etc. This information will be stored anonymously and used only to provide access to the Website and/or to facilitate enjoyment of certain Services, and then deleted, or used in aggregate form for Website statistical purposes and to monitor, always in aggregate and never identifiable form, which webpages of the Website and which Services are most appreciated by Users.
Also the views and preferences expressed by the User as part of a competition, survey or another similar initiative, where requested, are treated by the Company only in aggregate and never identifiable form and not for User profiling purposes.
Third Party Data
4. Some areas of the Website may offer the User the opportunity to send items, messages, gadgets or gifts to third parties. In such areas, the User may be asked to state the recipient's address and/or name. The Company uses this information only to comply with the request of the User, and then deletes it immediately from its database, without making any further use of it.
5. Cookies used by the Website are text files that the Website transfers to the User's computer in order to facilitate navigation. These Cookies can facilitate recognition of the registered User by the Website, avoiding, for example, the need for authentication (via “login” and “password”) on each access to the Website. These Cookies may also allow Users to personalize their use of the Website by saving some preferred settings.
As indicated above, the Cookies also record certain information relating to the User’s Navigation: this information, however, is not recorded in identifiable form, and therefore does not affect the privacy and confidentiality of the User.
All Users have the option of disabling the Cookies through their own internet browsing software (the “Browser”). Most Browsers are set by default to accept cookies in the absence of any contrary instruction from the User. The Company invites Users to check the settings of their Browsers with regard to cookies, and to adjust such setting to suit their preferences, while bearing in mind that to take advantage of some Services acceptance of cookies may need to enabled (in such cases the User will duly informed).
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF THE DATA HANDLING
Storage and Access to the Data
6. In its capacity as Data Controller, the Company may, directly or through any responsible party indicated on the Website, save the personal data of Users on dedicated servers and perform all other handling operations through the staff of the Data Controller and the responsible party specifically appointed for the purpose, or through external parties for the sole purpose of maintenance operations.
The database is accessible only by the appointed and authorized persons using methods that guarantee the protection and confidentiality of the data with security measures in place to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data is kept for the time strictly necessary for handling operations carried out in relation to the data of each User, according to his or her choices, preferences and instructions.
General Data Handling
7. The Company uses the data of Users in accordance with the choices the User has freely exercised by his or her own consent, at the time of collection or subsequently, as well as in order to comply with obligations under law, regulations or European Community Directives. Some data is used without requesting consent under Article 24 of the Privacy Code in order to fulfil a specific request made by the User within the limits of such request.
Handling Operations Requiring Consent, Communication and Dissemination of Data
8. Only with express authorization by the User may the Company proceed to use his or her data for the same activities referred to in the previous paragraph, with the aid of automated tools and without the intervention of an operator, and/or for other purposes specifically authorized by the User. Similarly, only with the express authorization of the User may the Company share or disclose his or her information to its own business partners, expressly indicated or listed on the Website, to enable them to proceed, as data controllers or responsible parties, with separate data processing according to the same methods and the same limits as the handling authorized to the Company. The data of Users, without their prior express consent, may never be disclosed, except for such data that the User voluntarily makes available in any publicly accessible communal areas of the Website. The Company invites Users not to provide their personal details in the publicly accessible communal areas of the Website and reserves the right to cancel such data or make it anonymous if it should include sensitive data as defined in Article 4, Paragraph 1, letter D of the Privacy Code. Finally, the data may be communicated to public authorities in the case of a legitimate order.
9. In accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Privacy Code, the Company grants Users the right to modify at any time their preferences regarding the handling of their own personal data, to obtain confirmation or otherwise of the existence of such data, to know its origin, content, purpose and methods of treatment, to request its updating, rectification or integration or request deletion or blocking of data handled in violation of the law.
The Users have the right to object to the processing of their own data, as well as, at any time, to request the cessation of its processing for the purposes of market research, the sending of advertising material, direct sales or commercial communications.
The above listed rights may be exercised by writing to the Data Controller: Siral Technology S.r.l., Località Fornace, 15 z.a., 36076, Recoaro Terme (VI), ITALY.
10. The Company is aware that the Website and the Services may be of interest to an underage audience.
As for the collection and processing of personal data, the Company does not perform any processing operations on the personal data of underage Users without the consent of their parents.
Registration is therefore permitted only to adult Users or to Users over the age of 14 having the consent of their parents.
The Company, however, encourages the registration of the parents of underage Users: in this way the parents have the opportunity to take advantage of the Services and to be aware of the initiatives that the Company makes available to their children, while being able to verify the suitability of such Services and initiatives to their own expectations, principles and educational perspectives.
Data Controller and Responsible Parties
11. The Data Controller of the personal data is Siral Technology S.r.l., Località Fornace, 15 z.a., 36076, Recoaro Terme (VI), ITALY. The Responsible Parties for the handling of the personal data are: Siral Technology S.r.l., Località Fornace, 15 z.a., 36076, Recoaro Terme (VI), ITALY.
12. In view of the global nature of the Company's activities, the data may be transferred to computer servers located in other countries within the European Community. Any transfer of data takes place in accordance with the law on data protection of the United Kingdom and the European Union.
Changes to this Notice
13. Without prejudice to the fact that the Company does not in any case perform processing operations other than those expressly authorized and/or requested by each User, this notice may be subject to modifications in order to comply with new legal provisions or modified policies for the processing of the Company's data.
Each updated version of this notice shall made available on the dedicated section of the Website: the Company therefore invites all Users to periodically check the Website to stay informed of the latest version.
Thank you for visiting our Website. Please read the following legal conditions before navigating within the website www.myneox.it. The Website is operated by Siral Technology S.r.l., Località Fornace, 15 z.a., 36076, Recoaro Terme (VI), ITALY (hereinafter Siral Technology S.r.l.). Accessing the Website entails adhering to the legal conditions under which Siral Technology S.r.l. offers this navigation service. Siral Technology S.r.l. reserves the right to change these conditions; therefore, we invite you to check the legal conditions whenever you access the Website. If you do not accept these conditions, please do not use the Website. Siral Technology S.r.l. may propose prize events or promotions through the Website. In each case, special legal conditions may be introduced specifically for these events and promotions.
Despite all efforts to control the information contained within this Website, Siral Technology S.r.l. offers no absolute guarantee as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information or material contained herein.
External website or webpage links of the Website are provided merely for purposes of general information and are not subject to checks by Siral Technology S.r.l.. Siral Technology S.r.l., therefore, does not assume any liability for the content contained within these linked websites or webpages and also disclaims any type of responsibility with regard to any direct or indirect damage that you may suffer because of the use of such websites.
The Website, including (but not limited to) text, contents, software, videos, music, sounds, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks and other material, is protected by copyright, registered trademarks and other intellectual and industrial property rights. Each individual element contained within the Website may be protected by copyright. By using this Website, you accept to be submitted to and to comply with all ownership rights related to such elements, and also to the additional rights and restrictions contained within the Website. The use of trademarks or trade names belonging to Siral Technology S.r.l. without obtaining the prior written consent of Siral Technology S.r.l. is strictly prohibited. You also acknowledge that you have no proprietary right in relation to the trademarks or trade names that are the property of Siral Technology S.r.l.. You agree to promptly notify Siral Technology S.r.l., if aware, of any unauthorized access or illegitimate use of the Website. You also agree to notify Siral Technology S.r.l. if you are aware that any contents of the Website infringes any copyright, trademark, contract, law or regulation.
Licenses and Download Rights
Through navigation of the Website, no kind of right or license relating to the Website and/or its contents is acquired, beyond the legitimate use governed by the legal conditions set out above. Without prejudice to these conditions, you may not copy, reproduce, transform, recompose, decompose, distribute, publish, modify, transmit, revise or in any other way exploit to your own advantage any part of this Website. Downloads are permitted by Siral Technology S.r.l. strictly under the following conditions:
(i) That you make no more than one printed copy of the material downloaded from the Website.
(ii) That you use such material exclusively for personal and non-commercial use.
(iii) That you continue to respect the legal conditions and restrictions listed above also with regard to the material downloaded and/or printed.
In addition, it is prohibited to sell or distribute through other media (including television, radio or computer) any content or any part of the Website. It is also forbidden to make any section of the Website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink or any other way without prior written consent from Siral Srl. The Website and information contained therein may not be used to create a database of any kind. Also the site (in its entirety or in any of its parts) may not be stored within databases accessible to third parties.
Siral Technology S.r.l. does not provide any warranty, explicit or implied, with respect to quality, appropriateness and/or respect of the property rights of third parties within the Website. Siral Technology S.r.l. also declines all responsibility for the Services provided within the Website and provides no warranty that the Website will operate uninterruptedly or free from error free or that any errors will be corrected. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of such warranty and in such cases some or all of the above exclusions may not be applied. Siral Technology S.r.l. does not warrant that the site is compatible with your computer or that the site or its server is free of errors, viruses, worms or “Trojan horses”. Consequently, Siral Technology S.r.l. declines any liability connected with damage caused by such elements. Siral Technology S.r.l. may not be held responsible for content provided by third parties. Siral Technology S.r.l. is also not liable for the reliability or availability of telephone lines and equipment you use to access the Website. These conditions do not affect your statutory or legal rights as consumers.
Limitation of Liabilities
You agree that use of the Website and its contents is at your own risk. If you are not satisfied with the Website, its legal conditions or any material contained therein, please do not use the Website. With regard to fraud and personal damage that may result from the negligence of Siral Technology S.r.l., under no circumstances may Siral Technology S.r.l. be held liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect or accidental damage, or for lost profits, even in cases in which Siral Technology S.r.l. has been advised of the possibility thereof. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of such liability for consequential or accidental damages; in such cases, the limitations or exclusions may not apply in relation to you.
Local Laws and Regulations
The Website is not directed at those who live within jurisdictions where for any reason the publication or availability of this site is prohibited. In compliance with such prohibitions, such persons may not access the Website. Siral Technology S.r.l. does not guarantee that the site and its contents are appropriate for use or allowed within all jurisdictions. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative and are therefore responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations; legal advice should be sought in case of any doubt.
You agree to exempt Siral Technology S.r.l., its employees, representatives and associates from any claim, action or any other legal proceeding based on:
(i) Your use of this Website.
(ii) Any breach by you of legal conditions.
(iii) Any claim for damages based on fact that your use of the Website:
(aa) has breached any intellectual property rights belonging to third parties, or any other right of any individual;
(bb) is libellous or may be libellous or harmful in relation to third parties.
(iv) Any addition, subtraction, alteration or any other type of unauthorized use of the Website by you.
(v) Any misinterpretation of any warranties contained in these conditions.
The legal conditions contained herein also extend to third parties who access the Website using your computer. You agree to indemnify Siral Technology S.r.l., its employees, representatives and associates of all costs, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) incurred as a result of legal action motivated by third parties.
Termination and Withdrawal
Changes to the Website
You agree that Siral Technology S.r.l. has the right, at any time, and at its own discretion, to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Website. You agree that such changes might prevent you from accessing the site.
No waiver by Siral Technology S.r.l. to any obligation relating to a specific aspect of the legal conditions may be deemed to represent a waiver of other aspects.
The legal conditions are subject to Italian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts.